weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chunky Monkey, Redux

I'm starting over. The blog. The weigh ins. My attitude. All of it. When I started the first attempt at this blog, I was about 3/4 of the way through a weight loss contest. I was the moderator and, for some reason, that took the intensity level way down for me. I think I subconsciously felt that I couldn't do too well because if I happened to win, it would look fishy. That's silly, I know.

This time, I'm not in charge. I'm in it to win it. Or at least come in 2nd or 3rd...all cash prizes. :)

The new beginning should start with a weigh in, right?

Of course, I was so excited to buy a new scale for this competition. Unfortunately, that sucker just proved to me that I can no longer live in the dream land my old scale provided me. It was only off by a few pounds, but we all know every darn pound counts, right?


Stepping on the Scale: Starting Weight, Redux

Starting weight: 181.0


And so it begins...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment