weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 4

Days 1, 2, & 3 were a breeze. Day 4 was a bit of a struggle. Today is my mom's birthday and yesterday I took her out to lunch to celebrate. I can honestly say that the regular menu wasn't a problem. I went directly to the salads and picked a spinach salad with grilled shrimp. It was delicious and filling and I felt good about it.

But then that dessert menu was screaming at me. We were at Applebee's. Have you had the Blondie? OMG. It is possibly one of the best dessert items ever created on any chain restaurant menu. Seriously. I'm salivating just typing about it.

I skipped it. Somehow, I pulled my willpower out of my back pocket and slapped that menu away. We paid the bill and went on our way.

After dinner last night, I had a yogurt I had thrown in the freezer for dessert. I thought I would be let down by the yogurt while I thought about the blondie. Not even a little bit. It was perfect. Cold & creamy & sweet. Just what I needed. (Note to self: Add lots of yogurt to the grocery list.)

Today, Day 5, is going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment