weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wouldn't it be nice...

...if all food was low calorie, low fat, and tasted fantastic? It's so unfair.

I open the cabinet and a bag of sour cream & onion potato chips literally fell on me. There is something in a bag in the fridge so I opened it up to figure out what it could be. Ice cream. Plain vanilla ice cream. Nothing has sounded so good. And conversation heart candies? Why do they suddenly seem like the most delectable treat known to man? Maybe because there are 6 boxes on my kitchen table? Ugh.

Although I have *mostly* avoided the junk being thrown in my face, I haven't steered clear completely. It's hard. And I hate it. And I'm kind of dreading the scale this week.

What are your food weaknesses? Or are you like me and when craving something sweet or salty or just plain bad, average or even not so good things suddenly seem like the only possible thing that could satisfy you?

1 comment:

  1. Take a few bites and then be done with it! I know it's hard but to have a few bites than none at all make it easier to get through! You are doing a great job keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete