weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Friday, January 6, 2012

Excuses

I am full of them. Always have been. I used to say they were "reasons". Legitimate reasons. What a load of dookie. I KNOW I am an excuse maker, but admitting it has been difficult.

I am sick right now. A nasty cold that hit full throttle practically overnight. I'm congested with a sore throat, chapped lips, a cough, and a nasty cold sore. Oh, did I mention the fever? I've never been one of those people that skips meals when sick. I'd have to be either practically dead or hanging my head over a toilet bowl. And even then, you'd be hard pressed to get me to skip eating. I find a way. And I typically use it as an excuse to eat whatever I want.

Now, exercise is not possible in my current condition. That IS a legitimate reason and not an excuse. BUT, I ate well today. And yesterday. No desserts or extra snacks. Just my meals.

It may be a small step, but I'm proud of it. Small steps are what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment