weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday, January 16, 2012

Will Power. I Need Some.

This weekend was rough. I ate an embarrassing number of Hershey's Kisses. Why I grabbed the bag and not just one kiss is a great question? Why I shouldn't have grabbed the bag was evidenced by the pile (yes, I said PILE) of wrappers I had to scoop in the the trash. It was such a large pile that I needed two hands for said scooping. Gross.

It got worse though. I opened a bag of potato chips the next day and ate half the bag. HALF! What the heck is wrong with me? I have no excuse. There was no thought to it either. I was completely oblivious to the fact that I was being a pig until it was over.

I'm disappointed in myself, but it made me realize that until I can gain some control over my impulse eating, we can't have that kind of stuff in the house in mass quantities.

Grocery shopping should be loads of fun next time. ::eyeroll::

No comments:

Post a Comment