weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Struggle

After my aforementioned terrible stomach bug and consequent loss of 3 lbs, I spent another day or two not really eating much more than toast or crackers. I just still felt kind of yucky and was frankly terrified of eating.

Then I realized how hungry I was. Ugh. What followed was a few days of not being conscious of my meals and snacks. Not even snacks that I like. Just snacks to eat snacks.

And we have to grocery shop. It is frightfully difficult to find healthy things to eat in a house with no fresh food. We don't even have any tuna left. That is a huge deal in our house. Tuna is our back up. We ALWAYS have tuna.

So, I'm struggling. I'm struggling to keep from shoving chocolate chips in my mouth (yes, I managed to find chocolate in the form of baking supplies). I'm struggling to drink enough water. I'm struggling to skip the potato chips after my already unhealthy hoagie. I'm struggling to skip seconds of the pasta dish. Worst of all, I'm struggling to care.

No comments:

Post a Comment