weight chart

LilySlim Weight charts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stepping on the Scale: Week 2

Before I report my weigh in for this week, I have to begin with an explanation.

Monday morning I wasn't hungry. My stomach felt a little off and I just couldn't really imagine eating anything. I skipped breakfast. Not all that abnormal, as I do that a lot. Then lunch time came around. I was a bit hungry, but my stomach kept giving me this sense that something wasn't right and so I skipped lunch.

By around 3pm, my stomach was still in this weird not quite right state, but I was so hungry. I stopped by Wawa for gas and decided to run in for a soda. I also grabbed a soft pretzel. I thought it would be bland enough to not upset my already icky belly yet filling enough to hold me over the next couple of hours until dinner. It did the trick, but I still felt weird, so we had pasta for dinner.

I still felt yucky and a little bit hungry before bed so I had some toast. I went to bed around 11 still feeling off. Around 2am, I woke drenched in sweat and with severe cramping in my stomach. This went on for an hour or so until the dreaded run to the bathroom. Without going into detail, I'll just say that I spent the better part of the rest of the night(morning) between the bathroom and my bed with a bucket. I went from covered and in a fleece with sweatpants to uncovered in just a t-shirt and back again every 15 minutes. It was awful. I shivered and shook so much woke my husband up. I even cried. A lot. I woke the baby! By 7am, I felt like I had been hit by a truck and, although the worst was over, it was still a terrible morning. I napped while C napped and laid on the couch covered with blankets while he played. He also spent a lot of time in his exersaucer while I ran to the bathroom all morning. Eventually, the bathroom trips tapered off around 2pm, but I still felt like I was going to die.

When my husband came home, I handed off the baby and crawled back into bed. I slept for hours. Got up, had toast for dinner, then went back to bed. Today, I feel like I have a light hangover. My head aches and I'm afraid to eat, but it is still 100 times better than yesterday.

I'd much rather be reporting a gain, than this tale of woe. Without further ado, my weigh in.

Starting weight: 173 lbs
Last week's weight:170
Today's weight: 167 lbs
Weight loss this week: 3 lbs
Total weight loss: 6 lbs

Although this loss came via a yucky 36 hours, my goal for this week is to eat healthy and maintain the loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment